HTML clipboard

   TRAGIC LETTER    

I've met a new GIRL
She has blown me away
when she talks to me
She makes me feel special
She takes my breath away
She asks me if I trust her
I look away and say I don't know
I wish that I could say yes
but I can't
your the reason why
you proved to me
how much girls really lie
I love you, you told me
and then you took it back
your the reason that I doubt him
and everything she says
maybe I'll learn to trust her
and put all this behind me
but I would like to say thank you
because of you
She came into my life
I feel so empty, so not like myself
I've finally let you go, trying to move on.
but I keep asking myself
will I turn around?
but then I say to myself,
this is the last time you are going to break my heart
you have walked away from me one too many times,
and I still took you back
I'm done, I'm over it, I'm not looking back
I love you still, I always will,
but I will not take you back again
in my heart and memories you will stay
but this is my goodbye
 Some think alook is just a look,
but If you look closer the truth behind them
may be what your looking for.

The sad thing is I can't help but to stare.
your looks always make me want more.

With your glare ignites a flame in me.
with you glare theres a change in me.
withg a fire so rare but often desired,
baby that's just putting it mild.

When the sun goes down and the stars all glitter.
When youare with me I'm not so bitter.
when I see you with her I think
"Honestly, Why are you with her?"

As these traitor tears fall from my eyes.
It's right there; Where the truth does LIE.
I was taken by surprise;
That blow was below the belt.
i didnt know I still had these feelings to be felt.

You,
my brothers and sisters!
Allow me to bow

let me
to embrace your pains
let me
to embrace your hearts
my dear,
neighbors of pain!
who sell you body for a little gain
who sell
your soul for little pleasure;
your pleasure,
for a little comfort
from
an illusion of love!

I know your lost-s
are from desperation
of your hearts,
from longing
for things that have been left in the hallow haze
of being at odds
in the world
without a little cuddle
of relieve
of real meanings!

You the desperation of passion!
I know you
I can distinguish the fire
that cannot extinguish
the flame of its desires !

You
my dear neighbors of pain!
you injected the needles of your angst
in to the heart
of God!

You
my dear neighbors;
brothers and sisters
of
pain !
Being yours daily, I was breathing for you
The very air from your lungs was mine, too.
You were not interested, I could see
But as soon as I left you wanted me.

You never loved me, but just the idea
Of having somebody lined up.
You fed me love to keep me near
But your intentions were always dark.

Now that I'm gone its you that can't
Breath normally and suffocates.
As you think of me imagine that
That is how I felt and without hate
I took it all for you.

So now you finally love me,
And want to be all mine.
Its too late babe, I'm free,
I want no one-- I'm fine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me comment for make strong to this blog....



 

All-In-One Copyright © 2010 Premium Wordpress Themes | Website Templates | Blog Templates Designed by Lasantha