LOVE
LETTER COLLECTION

My fears are cradled by your arms
And slightly swayed away by the rhythm of your heart
Just as quickly as they appeared - they disappear
Your love nestled in the cavity of my heart
Tightly winded and curled, welded into a brace

I can't fathom you leaving my side
Stop! The current is taking me too fast
I'm so far away I can't even see your silhouette anymore
I beak down into my tears as the years rapidly pass me by
But you always seem to reappear at my time of need

Thank you for all your patience and freedom
You showed me beauty when my light only cracked though
Please never stop catching me
Keep drawing my path and I will eventually catch up to you
I wish upon a star that one day my clouds will fade away

Soon enough I will run to you
And promise me for all eternity
You will still accept me with open arms and heart
No matter how long my mind takes
Find me - and bring me home

My heart speeds rapid i watch the wind wisk by.

Just a simple moment with you is all i ask for.

The night whispers to me to relax

Everything will be alright.



If the words spoken were that of no lie

I smile to myself in approval

I have nothing to fear

Soon you will always be near.



My hair blows in front of my eyes

I begin to doze into the past.

Laying in your arms tucked away tight.

Your perfection.



Share this moment with me, my love.

Tear me away from this never ending cycle of despair.

I recall the night we became one.

Forever shall you be a part of me.



Call me crazy, perhaps i am insane.

I'll jump bridges just for you.

Lost in your eyes, No care to escape.

Just call me your lover.



While the night is still young

let's watch our blooming love grow.

Commitment completes our passion

Patience arranges the beauty in our love.



I move the strands of my hair away from my face

the closer i step to you, my heart skips a beat

Embrace me, baby.

Share this moment with me.
I wish i could be with you

i wish i could be there

as long as im with you

it could be anywhere

i trust you with heart

and i promise this is not just a fling

you are the owner of my heart

you are my one, my all, my everything

i want to spend my days with you

because i know what we have is true

i love when you lay in my arms

i wonder what you like about me, is it my charm

when i see you, i thank the lord above

because he sent me this angel, i have fallen inlove
I look at you and smile

i want to be with you, even if it were just awhile

and as you lay in my arms i never want to go

you so precious to me, i want you know

i give my everything to you

im so happy you feel the same way too

your so magical its hard to believe

when im with you i never want to leave

when i am having the worst day

i just need to see you then im better then okay

i am so lucky to have you as my angel

and baby i promise to always be faithful
Hope.

Is there a meaning to such word?

Can hope really do something?

Many say it as if it were to cure.

Can it cure a broken heart?

Disease? A disaster?

What is there left to say when to u,

the word is meaningless?

What else is out there besides hope?

I hear cars passing by and I'm hoping one of them is yours.

But its not.

What can you do with hope?

True Conversation

Him: Hey

Me: Hey

Him: So You don't say hi anymore

Me: Hi..

Him: Can i ask you something?

Me: Yea,sure..

Him: What happened to us?

Me: What do yu mean?

Him: I mean look at us..we dont even talk any more..not even like we use
to be..things changed

Me: nothing changed..

Him: yes they did and you know they did..

Him: You're attitude changed whenever your talking to me you act like
your mad at me or something

Me: Because I Am! I'm So tired Of the stupiid shytt you do! am tired of
getting hurt okay!! i just dont want to get hurt anymore ok..

Him: am Sorry for whatever I did I love you

Me: you know how mani times yu saiid da crapp to me iim just startiing
to doubt riight now iif its even true!

Him: You know i got kicked out because of you...i told you i would leave
them just to be with you, you might think i was just playing around but
i wasn't i would do anything to be with you am so sorry if i hurt u

Me: you did?

Him: yea i told you i was serious

Me: oh my god..am sorry i didn't think that i guess maybe am over
reacting but please don't hurt me again

Him: I won't I promise

Me: You pinky promise?

Him: yea, lol we sound like 6 years olds

Me: yupp; thats what i love about us; but you know were the cutest :]]

Him: yea but i would never forget that the only reason i'm standing here
today is because of you, you were there for me all the time, and i swear
i tried to be there for you most of the time i love you, you made me who
i am today and i love you for that 2

Me: i love you too

Him: baby i hope we last forever, i hope things stay the same as they
use to be i miss u so much

Me: i miss you too and they will babiii dont worry about a thing. :]]
everything going to be ok.

Him: i hope so

Me: Can you call me right now?

Him: yea sure

Me: ok because i have to go I love you

Him: i love u too

Me: and Dont worry because in the end no matter what happeneds you know
u still got me.

Him: thats all that matters baby, because all am fighting for is you

Your words caress my lips

I stare outward as if looking upon a whole different universe

"I love you" breaks through the air and divides me

My soul joins with you

Once thought was whole and forever damned

Love heals as old scars disappear

Distance cannot break us words caress love and joins us

Spreads over the hills and miles until love is felt and we are one in
the same dear

Words do so much until they are carved painlessly forever to be felt all
around us from heart to heart

The sun and the sun

Shines all the time

A constant reminder of how we light up the heavens and all above

Everything I can see

And even if the rain falls down on us I'll love you forever that's a
guarantee
Sometimes I love rock and RnB songs and you are it,

Sometimes I eat spices , sometimes I drink orange juice ; they taste
like you,

I like you ,though I have no idea why, so I just go with the flow,

And hope that maybe it will bring more,

Like and dislikes you share , it's like we're a matched pair,

Kiss you, touch you and maybe contribute to the national grid ,

Why? when we do sparks will fly ,

SO? Can you be my beau,



Yeah I know you feel it too, don't you?

When you stare at me for more than a minute,

And guys frown with jealousy coz I am cute,





Yeah , I am declaring that I am into you,

I know you fear me coz I define you ,

Aha told you so , you know it's true,





Deep end I jump into it,

Stretching my hand to you and sure it is sweet,

Sweet like my lips , sweet like your stare on me,

I am not cupid but this I know, I want you ,

So what will it be?
If you could add all the love in the world , they would never add up to
the love I have for Farhiya. If there was any women who suffered from
love like Laila and Ablah, it would be my beloved Farhiya. If there was
any heart who cried day night for love, it would be Antar ibn Shaddad
and I. if anybody could be descendant from a great tribe and also to be
cursed by a color of a shadow, I would be the second person after my
brother Antar ibn Shaddad. If anybody wishes to understand love than
read the story of my sister Laila. If there was man who put his life on
the line for the sake of love, it would be the kings of love Antar ibn
Shaddad and his young brother Salahadin ibn Abdulwahab
What would you say if I told you I choose you,

over her.

What would you do?

Would you be happy I want to let her go and be with you?

I'm scared of being broken again.

I think we all love the wrong person,

were all involved in...

This big mess...

a pentagon I think it is right now.

but I love you,

I'm falling in love with you,

which scares the shit out of me more than anything.

I don't want to get hurt,

but I feel it might happen.

I just need you to not worry about my feelings for her.

Both of you will always be in my life,

I will always love you both,

but I love you sooooo much,

I can't imagine my life without you.

I love you and I wouldn't let you go for anything,

I would never let you go for her.

That's something I need you to know.

You're one of my best friends,

you know so much about me,

what would I do without you?

You make me feel special when everyone else makes me feel like shit.

I love you really isn't enough anymore,

what's something else that can express this feeling?

you deserve the best,

whether that's me or not,

it doesn't matter,

but you need to know that you're the one I love more than anyone.

More than her.

I hope these words are true.

and I will not regret them later,

I've made many mistakes in my life,

so I hope this is not one of them.

I'm putting my heart on the line for you.

Break it if you wish,

but I hope you choose to cherish and treasure it.

You are the most amazing girl,

I have to wonder how a girl like you loves a girl like me.

Fate will either make us or break us,

we shall see.

I choose to love you,

not her.
                     LOVE
LETTER COLLECTION


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me comment for make strong to this blog....



 

All-In-One Copyright © 2010 Premium Wordpress Themes | Website Templates | Blog Templates Designed by Lasantha