HTML clipboardHOW TO KNOW WHEN IT'S LOVE???

  1. Ask yourself: 'Would I be willing to let her/him go if I believed it was the best thing?'
  2. Ask yourself: 'Am I willing to wait for this person if s/he is not ready to have sex?'
  3. Ask yourself: 'Would I feel the same way if s/he gained weight?'
  4. Ask yourself: 'Am I willing to sacrifice my dreams to allow her/his dreams to come true?'
  5. Ask yourself: 'Do I respect and admire her/him?'
  6. Ask yourself: 'Would I feel the same way if s/he got sick?'
  7. Ask yourself: 'If you two were in an argument, would you feel the same way?'
  8. If you answered 'No' to any of these questions, think about why you gave that answer. Is it a lack of trust? Is it because you're afraid? Is it selfishness? Do you need more time to get to know each other?
  9. If you answered 'Yes' to all of these questions, wow, you feel very strongly about this person. It sounds like you're in love!

Tips:

  1. If you're wondering if you're in love, this is often because you might base a decision on your answer. Be careful! Decisions should not be based just on the feeling of 'love'. You should also look at respect, commitment and trust.
  2. Ask yourself what it means to you if you believe you're in love. Don't put pressure on yourself to define what you're feeling as love. And don't let anyone else pressure you either.
  3. If you're not sure of the answer right now. Give it some time and ask yourelf these questions a few months or a year down the road. You might be surprised to see how your feelings change.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me comment for make strong to this blog....



 

All-In-One Copyright © 2010 Premium Wordpress Themes | Website Templates | Blog Templates Designed by Lasantha